Should you need to restore your DEWALT DCR029 radio to factory settings, please follow these instructions - Enter AUX mode Press 1 key and ENT key at same time Navigate through menu to the Factory Reset option and hit ENT key Navigate to
and hit ENT key If you need additional help, please click on the ' Contact Us ' icon further down this page, or receive instant assistance with out ' Live Chat ' function below.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?