54V always gives more power, this will be more evident during harder applications. This increased power opens up applications that were previously not possible on cordless. Attempting similar applications on lower voltage cordless tools will put a strain on the tool and most likely drain the battery quicker as the tool is not working efficiently. Due to the higher power level 54V offers a significant speed of application advantage vs. existing cordless in certain applications (e.g. cutting 2 x 4” timber with a circ saw). Because the application is completed more quickly the total amount of energy required is less despite the higher power levels, leading to increased runtime.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?