As the XR FLEXVOLT battery is one of our highest capacity batteries to date, we have also developed an innovative transport cap to allow the batteries to be moved around easily. The battery transport cap separates the strings of cells so that one battery pack assembly can be classed as three battery packs during transportation; for road and rail transportation inside of the European Economic Community (EEC) the battery can be shipped under special provision 188 of the ADR Regulations. If the battery transport cap is not used these batteries will be subject to Class 9 dangerous goods regulations. These regulations apply to Li-Ion batteries above 100 watt hours (Wh). Watt hours are shown on the ratings label of on the underside of the battery pack. The XR FLEXVOLT battery pack must have a transportation cap fitted whilst it is in transit. For Full Details please visit 2helpu.com
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?