NOTICE: Use only screw strips that are suitable to this magazine. Only insert screw strips when the screwdriver power is off and the trigger is locked. Proper use of collated strips will reduce the risk of injury, reduce jams and prevents screws from damaging work piece. For best performance use new, undamaged strips free of debris. 1. Take a collated strip, holding the plastic portion, and feed from the bottom of the screw guide and into the bottom of the advancing mechanism. 2. Continue feeding the strip until the first screw is one slot below the driver bit.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?