Please make sure both the TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC and the user device has Bluetooth turned on.For TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC: Press Bluetooth symbol button to choose Bluetooth mode. Hold down the Bluetooth symbol button on the TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC for over 1 second for matching, the blue light will flash on the TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC. (For user device: Please connect it to Bluetooth mode according to its user manual) Please try to re-start user device and delete all matching records of user device, re-match and make sure the range <10 M between TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC and the user device also ensure that there are no obstacles that could interfere with the connection. If still can’t pair the Bluetooth, please take TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC to an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?