Please make sure the TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC is placed on a platform horizontally. Please make sure all covers lock tightly. Please check if the noise is caused by the user’s audio device, you should try to play from other audio source. Please make sure the range <10 M between TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC and the user device also ensure that there are no obstacles that could interfere with the connection. If there is still no sound, please take (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) to an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?