Please check if the adaptor is connecting correctly, and make sure the battery is not defective. If it is inserted incorrectly or the battery is defective, the LCD will show “ ’. Please check if the battery pack is not too hot/cool because of Hot/Cold delay will stop the battery charging normally while the LCD is indicating “ ”. You may put the battery pack in room temperature for cooling/heating and keep charging between 4℃ and 40℃. If still can’t charge battery pack, please take (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) to an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?