Firstly, you must check that your handset is charged and turned on (connect your handset to power supply and indicator light at top left of screen will display blue or red). If the handset is charged and turned on and the screen is still black, then you must perform a ‘soft reset’: 1. Hold down the Power button/key for 20 secs 2. The handset will reboot and yellow DEWALT loading screen should appear 3. The handset should have returned to normal operation 4. If this does not occur, then repeat action at least 3 times
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?