The working duration of a fully charged battery depends upon what the device is being used for and particularly with a smartphone, large amounts of data use and streaming (e.g. video, internet surfing etc) will drain battery much quicker than if the device is only being used to make calls. Firstly, make sure that you have followed instructions in the Quick Start Manual – let the battery discharge completely before charging completely for at least the first 3 charging cycles. If you have not done this then this may affect the sensor by which the battery calculates percentage availability and resets for charging. (This will be checked if the device is reported to have battery/charging problems and if found not to have been done correctly may be regarded as user error). For best results the battery should always be fully discharged and fully recharged, however, the following are a few tips to help you optimise performance of your smartphone: 1. Optimise screen brightness: a. Go to Settings b. Select Display c. Either reduce level in “Brightness level” or Turn On “Adaptive brightness” 2. Turn off functions that are not being used e.g. Bluetooth; SIM2; GPS 3. Pressing and holding down the Menu button will reveal open Apps. These can then be closed down by ‘swiping’ them to the left or right. If you are still experiencing battery life issues then restore device to its original settings, as per “How can I do a Factory Reset of the device”.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?