A hard reset may be necessary if you are not able to undertake a Factory reset from the Settings Menu (device may have ‘frozen’ or screen may be blank). Note: First ensure that you have backed up all your data to secure storage (SD card; PC; Cloud storage). 1. Press Volume Down (-) and Power buttons together, for 3 secs 2. Release both buttons 3. Screen will go blank and a menu list will appear 4. Scroll down the list (Volume Down button) to line that includes ‘MMC’ 5. Select by pressing the Power button 6. Screen will go blank for several minutes whilst the device resets to Factory Settings 7. Device will have reset to its original settings
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?