Note: Bluetooth tethering is subject to data being included in your package with your Network Operator. 1. Go to Settings 2. Select “More” 3. Select “Tethering and Portable Hotspot” 4. Select “Bluetooth tethering”, return to the previous screen and then return once more to settings window 5. Select Bluetooth to either make your device discoverable or select the device with which you want to share with from the list available Next steps: 1. On the device you want to connect to search for Bluetooth devices 2. Select your device and connect to it 3. Once your device is connected and the drivers are successfully installed, click on your device from the list of connected devices. 4. Click on Settings icon (cog wheel to the right of the device name), select “use for Internet access”, click OK 5. Tethering complete
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?