In order to find accurate parts, manuals and drawings for your tool you must know the tool's model number and type number. The model number of a DEWALT product identifies which specific tool it is. The type number identifies the multiple versions of a specific model number. A type 1 version can have different parts to a type 2 version of a particular model number. The type number is as important to know as the model number in order to ensure you receive the correct service part(s). Some models can have multiple type numbers or, in some cases, no type number. On DEWALT tools the model and type can be found on the rating label or name plate. Below are some examples of labels where we have highlighted the model number and type.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?