Certain saws produced are capable of cutting aluminium. However this must be checked in the instruction manual of the saw, if the saw is capable of cutting aluminium it would require a blade specifically designed for cutting non ferrous (soft) metal, otherwise, the saw will be placed under too much strain for it to operate effectively. Saws that can be used: Some Portable Circular Saws, Some Mitre Saws, Jigsaws All must be used with Non Ferrous metal cutting blades.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?