Cordless tools purchased in the USA charge on a different voltage to the UK. US mains power supply is 110volts, and the UK is 230volts. Trying to use the US charger with a transformer may result in the charger burning out very quickly so should not be attempted. Many US Black & Decker and DEWALT cordless tools have very similar counterparts in the UK. We can usually find a UK charger that will work in conjunction with the US tool purchased.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?