Yes this can be achieved. The replacement chuck must be the same capacity as the original chuck. Motors and transmissions are designed to handle a specific maximum load. Replacing a 3/8" chuck with a 1/2"(13mm) chuck is not recommended. Make sure when you buy your replacement chuck, that you buy a chuck for the spindle size of your drill. Most drills are either 3/8"-24(10mm) or 1/2"-20(13mm).
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?