Follow the steps listed below to attach the blade in the DW321 or DW933 jigsaws. Lift the black handle/knob approximately ¼". Turn the handle/knob counter clockwise 5-7 full turns until blade chuck is completely open, keep the black knob pulled up as you turn it. Insert "T" shank or universal jigsaw blades into the chuck making certain that the back edge of the blade fits into the support roller. Please note that when using "T" shank blades, insert the blade to the shoulder of the shank. With the knob/handle still in the up position, turn the handle/knob clockwise until the knob starts to ratchet. Make sure when tightening the clamp it clicks 3 times. Push the handle/knob down. The blade is completely installed at this point.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?