The blade shouldn't be in the middle of the wheel because it will churn into the rubber and will dull one side of the blade and will need to be replaced. It is recommended to have the blade running on one side of the wheel. The "clunking noise” may be an indicator that you require more tension on the blade.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?