DCN690M2 is the XR Cordless Framing Nailer supplied in a kit box with 2 x 4.0Ah High Capacity 18V XR Li-Ion battery packs, a multi voltage XR charger and a non-mar tip for use when it is essential to not mark the material, whilst DCN690M2K is the same kit but supplied in a DS400 Tough System kit box in place of the standard kit box. DCN690N is the nailer supplied bare without batteries, charger and kit box. In some regions the tool is also available in a twin pack kitted in a DS400 Tough System kit box with a DCD780 XR Drill/Driver under catalogue number DCK260M2.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?