The principals of operation are the same in that a driver blade is pushed down onto a spinning flywheel, the energy converts to the driver blade and shoots it forward driving the nail into the material. The DCN690 Cordless Nailer,however, features a vastly more innovative method of doing this with a brushless motor at it's core. It benefits heavily in efficiency as a result, enabling the tool to drive a 90mm ring shank nail in soft woods and over 600 nails to a charge.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?