BRUSHLESS refers to the motor, which operates without carbon brushes which were historically (and still are) used in most power tool motors. The biggest benefit of operating without brushes is that the tool is more efficient, so it can operate for longer on a charge. For the DCN690 Cordless Nailer- it means that you can fire over 600 nails on a fully charged battery pack, and even the most trigger happy users should get through a day with two packs.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?