WARNING: To reduce the risk of personal injury or damage to the heated jacket ALWAYS disconnect the power jack from the DCB091 USB power source and remove the battery pack and DCB091 USB power source from the battery/ power source pocket before performing any maintenance or washing. Follow the CARE label attached to the heated jacket. NOTICE: • Wash and Dry according to the garment care tag. • Use a commercial liquid soap product. Do not use fabric softeners, biological powders or strong detergents. • DO NOT dry clean. DO NOT use bleach. Cleaning solvents may damage or lessen the effect of the jacket's insulated heating element. • DO NOT iron or press. • When using the USB charging ports it is recommended to put the USB power source in the designated power source pocket.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?