How do I Inspect and Clean my DDF2130000? Cartridge Tools have to be regularly cleaned in order to remove the accumulated carbon (due to the combustion gasses). Before Cleaning/Maintenance Remove the cartridge. Remove the nail from the magazine or single-shot attachment. 1.1 Disassembling the Cartridge Tool Unscrew the magazine (A) or single-shot attachment (B). Remove the piston with the Insulation Ring and piston return spring. Push the barrel into the tool housing (1) and unscrew it (2). 1.2 Check wear and tear items and components with the following table - Wearing part Inspection Piston return spring Length (at least 161 mm) Condition (cuts, general wear) Sealing ring Thickness (at least 4 mm) Condition (cuts, general wear) Piston Splinters and damage 1.3 Cleaning the Cartridge Tool Clean the barrel on the outside using a hand-held wire brush (1). Clean the inside of barrel and the tool housing using a round wire brush (2). Clean the piston from the outside using a hand-held wire brush (1). 1.4 Assembling the Cartridge Tool, note the position of the groove when inserting the barrel. Insert the barrel into the tool housing (1) and twist and lock (2). Insert the piston with sealing ring and the piston return spring into the barrel. Screw the magazine or the single-shot attachment onto the barrel until you hear the first “click“ - then turn one more time. (If using single shot attachment, tighten till it stops.) 1.5 Cleaning the Cartridge tool components Clean all parts using the wire brushes provided and dry cloths NOTICE Damage to surfaces: Do not use any thinners, solvents, gasoline, etc. for cleaning purposes.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?