– The Gas cartridge may be empty (check “Inserting the Gas Cartridge into DDF5110500 & DDF5120550 Gas Nailer” FAQ) – If there are any stuck/jammed nails please view the “ How do I remove stuck nails from my DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer? FAQ.” – Check if there are nails in the magazine / Magazine slider not retracted – Please see How do I insert nails into my DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer? FAQ – We only recommend DEWALT nails otherwise you may void your warranty. DEWALT Nails Length 15 to 40 mm Diameter 2.6 mm, 3.0 mm, 3.7 mm Nail Head 6.4 mm Type Of Nail Flat head, Round Head DEWALT Gas Cartridges Art.No. DDF5140500 – If the magazine is "bent" or not inserted properly/Magazine slider spring defective please see - How do I replace the magazine on my DDF5110500/DDF5120550? FAQ. – If there is a foreign object in the nose piece or magazine - please view the “ How do I remove stuck nails from my DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer FAQ.” – If the Gas Nailer is defective - Have the Gas Nailer repaired by an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?