– If there are more than 10 nails in one magazine, remove nails and re-load accordingly (capacity 10) – Remove foreign objects from the magazine – Remove any forbidden or unauthorized nails from the magazine - Only the nails produced by DEWALT are permitted for the P3X Cartridge Tool. (For technical information refer to instruction manual) – If interior parts of the device are dirty or worn - please refer to - How do I Inspect and Clean my DDF2130000? FAQ – If there is a faulty feeding spring mechanism in the magazine the magazine will need to be replaced.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?
Please sign in to leave a comment.