1. Rotate the locking collar 1/4 turn to unlock nose cone from gear case. 2. Pull nose cone off of gear case. 3. To remove: a. Grab the bit holder. b. Push it into the gear case depressing the sleeve. c. Rotate the bit holder until the clutch engages. d. While holding the sleeve depressed, pull the bit holder out. 4. Push and rotate the new bit holder into gearcase, depressing the sleeve, until ball lock snaps in groove in bit holder shank. 5. Replace nose cone by placing on gear case and rotating collar 1/4 turn to align arrow on gear case with the lock symbol on collar.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?