NOTICE: For proper operation only use a DEWALT collated screwdriver bit. 1. Remove the nose cone from the screwdriver. 2. Remove the mounted bit and bit holder from the screw driver. NOTE: Refer to and follow all instructions on changing bits and holders in your screw driver manual. 3. Insert the provided collated screwdriving bit into the bit holder until it clicks into place.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?