With the nose cone removed and provided driver bit installed, push the magazine over the bit onto the screw driver until the magazine clicks into place and ensure that it does not disengage. NOTE: If necessary - rotate the attachment to locate properly on mount. NOTE: Make sure the screw driver control lever is set to forward rotation before use. To remove the magazine, press and hold the release buttons on both sides of the accessory and pull accessory off the screwdriver.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?