Please check if volume is turned up, please try to rotate the knob clockwise to the proper volume. Please check if volume of user device is turned down to minimum, please try turning it up. Please check if the connecting user device is playing audio correctly, otherwise you may need to try another device. Please check if the BT connection is disconnected, please refer to Q: Why can I not pair with the Bluetooth on my Tough System Music? Re-connect the device If there is still no sound, please take (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) to an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?