Please check if the charging voltage of user device is 5V. If not 5V, please use correct charger. Please check if TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC can charge other devices, such as iPad, iPhone. Please check if the USB cable inserts entirely, you may need to reconnect the cable. If the problem is still there, you should try to change to another USB cable. If still can’t charge by USB socket, please take (TOUGH SYSTEM MUSIC + CHARGER) to an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?