Firstly, you must ensure that data is provided as part of your contract with your Network Operator. If it is, then to enable data on your device Go to Settings Select SIM cards Under “Preferred SIM for” – “Cellular Data” Select your preferred Network SIM for data Press return Select Data usage Select preferred Network from Top Bar Menu Enable Cellular data You can choose to set a data limit in order to receive an alert from your device when reaching your data allowance. It is always advisable to reboot your device to refresh network connections. If you still cannot receive or send data, then you will have to check/enter the APN’s for your Network manually – these can be obtained from your Network Operator (website normally), and then Go to Settings Select More Select Cellular networks Select Network from Top Bar Menu Select “Preferred network type” – ensure that this corresponds to the service type provided in your contract Select Access Point Names Press on Network name, this will bring up “Edit access point” – enter Network APN information Press Return Undertake same procedure for second Network (if 2 SIMs are being used) Power off and restart device If there is still no Data connectivity, then you will have to contact your Network Operator to check that there is no problem or suspension of service with your contract
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?