Note: Wi-Fi Hotspot is subject to data being included in your package with your Network Operator. 1. Go to Settings 2. Select “More” 3. Select “Tethering and Portable Hotspot”. 4. Select “Wi-Fi hotspot” 5. Turn On 6. Select “Set up Wi-Fi hotspot” 7. Create password and SAVE Next steps: 1. On the device you want to connect Go to Settings 2. Select Wi-Fi, click On 3. Select Wi-Fi Hotspot device from list available, press Connect 4. Enter Password, press Connect 5. Connection complete.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?