Firstly check to see if the chuck is secured with a screw, if you have a screw follow steps 1-3, else follow steps 2-3. Step 1: Screw will have a left-hand thread and must be turned clockwise to undo it. Step 2: Once the screw has been removed place a suitable Allen Key in the chuck and tighten the jaws. Step 3: You should then tap the end of the Allen Key to ease the chuck off (the chuck has a conventional thread so unscrew it in an anti-clockwise direction). Some of our high spec cordless drills will need to be serviced need to be taken to your nearest service centre to have a new chuck fitted.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?