Unfortunately in the UK, we do not have 110 volt chargers available. Although battery and charger technology has come a long way over the past few decades, it hasn't ensured a reliable charger to work in tandem with UK Building Site Generators. UK Generators work on a "Pulse Rate" system which means there isn't a steady flow of current flowing into the charger. This presents a problem, as chargers need a steady source of power from which to draw its energy from. Without this being present the batteries suffer from having inconsistent amounts of charge being placed into them, resulting in a shorter overall life span of the battery.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?