For safe operation and to prevent any possible damage to your tool, circular saws should only be used with the size of blade specified. Undersized blades are hazardous because the guard will not properly cover the teeth of the blade. Larger blades will not provide enough clearance for chip exhausting and can interfere with the guards. Please only use the size of blade specified for your circular saw since alterations may cause the tool to be unsafe and may cause the warranty to be void.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?