When cleaning rollers always have the unit unplugged. The rollers will need to be cleaned fairly regularly (depending on usage), to reduce build up of wood resin on the rollers. Build up of wood resin can cause drag on the rollers making for uneven planing / thicknessing. We recommend using methylated spirits to clean resin build up off of the rollers. It is advisable not to employ this method too regularly as it will have a damaging effect on the rubber sleeves on the rollers. If the build up isn't very substantial it is recommended using "wood off" and some mildly soaped water.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?