No. Wind blown dirt or dust should have no appreciable affect on the laser system. Our dust chamber testing subjects the laser to more dust and dirt for longer periods of time, which in general exceeds the dirt and dust that the laser would be normally exposed to on a job site. The dirt and dust we use for our testing is very fine in nature, (finer dirt and dust is more likely to impregnate motors, bearings, and other high tolerance parts) when compared to the dirt and dust associated with most work sites and our lasers passed with flying colours.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?