Light rain, drizzle, or damp environments will not affect the performance of the laser or laser detector but exposure to these elements should be avoided whenever possible. Our lasers have built in rain channels to allow any moisture to drain away from the laser. Additionally, most of the electronic parts are coated to prevent damage from moisture. If the use of the laser in damp or wet conditions can not be avoided it is recommended that the user place the laser equipment under a canopy to provide maximum protection from the elements.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?