Nano Technology battery packs are designed to shut down at the end of charge and after prolonged use in extreme applications. When pack shut-off occurs, it can be reset by placing the battery pack on the charger and leaving it until the continuous light signal is shown to indicate either a fully charged pack or a pack that has been reset. If a battery pack feels hot, the internal temperature may have reached a level above 70C and shut down. In this case the charger will monitor the pack temperature and not commence charging or the reset procedure until the internal pack temperature drops below 60C to avoid damaging the battery pack. The auto shut-off software in the Nano Technology Battery pack protects the battery ensuring long life.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?