Absolutely yes.The 18V XR Li-Ion battery packs provided with this tool will power all your other DEWALT 18V XR tools. If you have other tools already running the DEWALT 18V XR Li-Ion batteries, you can use those battery packs in this tool too, even if they are 1.5Ah or 3.0Ah versions (however you should expect reduced number of nails per charge from the lower capacity packs).
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?