Yes DEWALT will sell a comprehensive range of nails. Speak to your local stockist, or DEWALT office for the range of nails offered in your market. DEWALT would always recommend that you use the DEWALT nails with the tool, however if for whatever reason these are not available to you we would recommend other EC5 classified paper tape collated framing nails as per the tool specifications. Use of other brand EC5 classified nails would not invalidate the tool warranty unless that nail resulted in nail feed issues, jamming of the firing mechanism or accelerated wear of the nail feed or firing components.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?