How do I replace the magazine on my DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer? WARNING Injuries can occur due to accidental firing, ensure you remove the battery. Do not press the nose piece of the Gas Nailer against any surfaces. Keep your finger away from the trigger. Pull the lever used to unlock the magazine and remove the magazine itself. Insert the (new) magazine back into the slot (1) and push it into the magazine receptacle (2).
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?