– The nose piece may not be pressed firmly enough against the surface. Press the nose piece harder against the surface. – If the Gas Nailer has not been operated for longer than 24 hours, it may be in “Sleep Mode”-The Gas Nailer is equipped with a “Sleep Mode” function to protect the battery. If the Gas Nailer has not been used for a duration longer than 24 hours, it can only be turned back on after the battery has been removed and re-inserted. – If it is an Electronic fault - Remove the battery and insert it again after 30 seconds. – If the LED on the handgrip is on, the battery is empty and needs to be charged. – If the Battery has overheated you will need to let the battery cool down – If the Gas Nailer has overheated, you will need to let the Gas Nailer cool down. – If the LED on the handgrip is flashing you will need to have the Gas Nailer serviced. – If you have bent the nose piece or the Gas Nailer is defective, you will need to have the Gas Nailer repaired by an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?