– The Gas cartridge may be empty (check “How do I Insert the Gas Cartridge into DDF5110500/DDF5120550 Gas Nailer” FAQ ) – The firing depth could be set too low – When setting the firing depth on the setting wheel (1): To increase: turn in direction (2), to reduce: turn in direction (3). – The nails may be too long/too short for the base material, please refer to the base material table below - Base Materials Recommended base material Recommended pin penetration Mild Steel 10mm Concrete 20mm Brick 30mm Please note fixture thickness and add above penetration – The Gas Nailer may not be pressed firmly enough against the base material - Do not hold the Gas Nailer "too loosely" in your hands. (Two handed operation is recommended) – If the Gas Nailer is defective you will need to have the Gas Nailer repaired by an authorized service agent.
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?