– The tool may not be pressed firmly enough against the surface, press the tool harder against the surface. – The cartridge may be fully used - Insert a new cartridge – Ensure tool is fully pushed down (2 hands) – The magazine may not be correctly inserted - screw onto the barrel until you hear the first “click” - then turn one more time. For the Single shot attachment, tighten until it stops. – If the Cartridge Tool is defective you will need to have it repaired by an authorized service agent. – Foreign object in the barrel or piston guide - please refer to - How do I Inspect and Clean my DDF2130000? FAQ
Articles in this section
- Will I need to re-pair or re-connect to the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker each time I use it?
- Can I control music using the controls on my DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What happens when your phone rings whilst listening to DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- What is the range of the DCR006-XJ Bluetooth® Speaker?
- Which adapter will be used for the upper and lower dust port on my DW771 / DW777?
- Is there a special blade for lime sand brick available for my DWE396/DWE397/DWE398/DWE399?
- Which dust extraction kit do I need for my DW770/DW771/DW777?
- The Magazine cover does not close on my DDF2130000?
- Performance weak or fluctuating with my DDF2130000?
- The Cartridge/Nail does not fire on my DDF2130000?