When cleaning rollers always have the unit unplugged. The rollers will need to be cleaned fairly regularly (depending on usage), to reduce build up of wood resin on the rollers. Build up of wood resin can cause drag on the rollers making for uneven planing / thicknessing. We recommend using methylated spirits to clean resin build up off of the rollers. It is advisable not to employ this method too regularly as it will have a damaging effect on the rubber sleeves on the rollers. If the build up isn't very substantial it is recommended using wood off and some mildly soaped water.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?