A gas tool operates by filling a chamber with gas and igniting with a spark to cause an explosion which drives the piston and the driver blade forward and the nail into the material. With the DCN690 Cordless Nailer, a driver blade is pushed down onto a spinning flywheel, the energy converts to the driver blade and shoots it forward driving the nail into the material.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?