Yes. If excessive force is used it is possible to override the dry fire lock out. This is as intended and protects the tool in the event that it is dropped onto the front actuator.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY? (UK)
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS? (UK)
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?