Where possible the re-chargeable battery should be removed from your tool, this is to prevent accidental damage should the product be inadvertently turned on. As with all tools care must be taken to prevent unauthorised use, especially by children.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?