The DEWALT European PT 3 year guarantee would apply to eligible products purchased after Jan 1st 2016 if registered online within 28 days of purchase. If the tool has not been registered the standard 1 year guarantee applies. If the product is supplied with information on the 30.1.1 guarantee policy and the product has not been registered, a guarantee claim for a product defect under 30.1.1 may be considered by the Repair agent. By registering the product under the DEWALT European power tool 3 year guarantee you accept that the product is excluded from the DEWALT 30.1.1 policy withdrawn Jan 1st 2016.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?