The blade shouldn't be in the middle of the wheel because it will churn into the rubber and will dull one side of the blade and will need to be replaced. It is recommended to have the blade running on one side of the wheel. The "clunking noise” may be an indicator that you require more tension on the blade.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO THE SANDING PADS NO LONGER STICK TO THE BOTTOM OF MY SANDER?
- WHERE CAN MY PRODUCT BE REPAIRED UNDER WARRANTY?
- WHERE CAN I TAKE RECONDITIONED TOOLS FOR REPAIR?
- WHERE CAN I GET A DRAWING AND PARTS LIST FOR MY TOOL?
- WHERE CAN I BUY SPARE PARTS?
- THE DCN690 CORDLESS NAILER DOESN'T SEEM TO BE PERFORMING CORRECTLY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- IS THE HANDLE ON THE DEWALT KIT BOXES AVAILABLE AS A SEPARATE PART?
- ARE THE RECHARGEABLE CELLS IN MY BATTERY REPLACEABLE ONCE THEY REACH THE END OF THEIR LIFE?
- How can I reset my DEWALT DCR029 radio?
- WILL THE DC010 CHARGE MY BATTERIES?